- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Sun Tzu
Stewart the Gopher Loses the War
“You must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint…” Carl Spackler, aka Bill Murray, in Caddy Shack A battle rages in my backyard. Mounds of loose dirt and holes afflict our lawn. The flowers … Continue reading
Posted in Home and Yard Tagged caddy shack, chico, Cooks.com, Eric Miller, etc guy, freelance writer, gopher eradication, martha stewart, Sun Tzu 10 Comments