- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: virtual assistant
Alexa, a Parent’s Assistant
My parents bought into the virtual assistant world. Their assistant, Alexa, connects to music, games, or anything cerebral. Alexa answers nearly any question, whether it’s the weather in Missouri or the capitol of Romania. I challenged Alexa to see how … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged alexa, amazon, ask any question, questions, virtual assistant 2 Comments