The Trump Russia collusion investigation has produced nothing. It’s not surprising since the evidence, so far, points to corruption and collusion between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and deep state operators in the Obama FBI and DOJ. The manufactured accusation, organized first to defeat Trump and later to bring down his presidency, has failed miserably. Those who still think it will produce enough fodder for impeachment are crazy. But the constant criticism and media spin has ginned up anger and resentment. Crazy to crazed, the NYT has stooped to soliciting what the The Daily Wire describes as “‘Trump Assassination Porn’ that fantasizes about the Secret Service helping a Russian agent murder Trump.” (Excerpt at link)
This is how the left “tones down” calls for violence. I would expect better from a paper of such prominence.
This morning, instead of condemning the vile mail bomb act Democrats continue to blame Trump for such violence…most of which has been perpetrated by actors on the left:
1. Long before Trump, conservative/Republican speakers on college campuses have been met with incivility, including death threats, stoning by fruits and vegetables, and being dis-invited to speak.
2. Long before Trump Democrat officials have called for incivility. As he ran for office Obama referenced bringing a gun to a knife fight. later in his presidency he pitted blacks against police officers through characterization and lies, resulting in the murder of police officers in Texas and attacks on citizens by black mobs across the nation.
3. The attempted assassination in a baseball field filled with Republican congressmen followed sore loser anti-Trump vitriol and demonstrations (bloodied severed head, assassination plays, endless commentary, ugly feminist rally).
4. Left activists, inspired by rhetoric of Democrat leadership, have harassed and bullied Republican officials in public places.
5. Radical feminists, acting out like two-year-olds, attacked the character of Brett Kavanaugh without evidence and without regard for the rule of law, the presumption of innocence, or the result of an election.
6. Democrat stated policies, sanctuary cities, open borders, and the elimination of ICE, act as an assault on our nation, it’s medical and educational standards and resources and in crimes against our citizens. The policies are an assault on our nations immigration policy, the rule of law, and Western values. These soft violence policies directly inspire hoards of people to invade our boarders and overwhelm our services and legal system.
Those of us that have observed Democrat tactics since the sixties know beyond all doubt that the vast majority of violence, mayhem, and demeaning political rhetoric have come from the left. It’s a fact. But since the President pulled the curtain back, exposing the left media’s complicit reporting on behalf of Democrats, and since he’s chosen to stand up for America and those the left attacks on a regular basis, the negative, vile, violent strategy is finally exposed and backfiring. From the ridiculous Russian collusion accusations to the disgraceful Kavanaugh hearings left strategy has been an affront to the American values of fair play, free speech, and the rule of law.
The American people do not appreciate a constant barrage of negativity or policies by force and intimidation, or violent attacks. We don’t appreciate the politics of division. We don’t appreciate deception and lies. These actions are an insult to the things Americans have practiced and hold dear. The left’s political game is ugly and disgusting and reminiscent of tyrannical dictatorships. Hillary came out last week and clearly stated that we Americans will only see a return to civility if Democrats are given control. Could she have made the intentions of her party any more clear?
It’s one thing to be critical and debate honestly and reasonably…quite another to demean, threaten, harass and attack, or affix blame without evidence or proof. Violent “art” and “humor” also have no place on our society.
Americans do appreciate positive results. Our very successful president, Donald J. Trump, has delivered positive results in spades!
Look for a very strong showing by Republican candidates in the November elections.
The left has always been into assassination porn from promotion and endorsement to execution, from character assassination to virtual assassination to actual assassination.
They are one bloody bunch of assassins.
The more the Democrats lurch radically leftward the worse it gets!
Apologies for leaving out a portion of the first paragraph at posting. It has since been corrected. meanwhile enjoy:
<a href="Andrew McCarthy, “The Pipe-Bombs Story: Another Example of Why No One Trusts the Media”
Just read it before checking back in! (And was going to post a link. Great minds think alike :))
Speaking of assignation…
Ford had alleged that Kavanaugh 36 years earlier had sexually assaulted her at a party when they were both teenagers. But she produced no corroborating testimony, physical evidence, or witnesses. Many of her assertions were contested by other people.
Many Americans finally concluded that there was no reason to deny Kavanaugh’s nomination to the court. To find Kavanaugh guilty of Ford’s charges, Americans were asked to suspend the very ideas of due process and Western jurisprudence.
So writes VDH in Midterm Optics Are Bad for Progressives which also deserves a read.
Note that Zippy (Lippy, Libby), who is a paradigm of the stereotypical, foaming-at-the-mouth left wing loon has NO problem whatsoever suspending the ideas of due process and Western jurisprudence. That is, of course, because due process, jurisprudence along with logic and common sense stand in the face of progressive ideological demagoguery.
Seriously, while prognostication is neither my forte nor of particular interest, I think a majority of Americans are fed up with the left and their toxic antics. 538 predicts a blue House. VDH and others think not. Me, I’ll just wait and hope and vote solid red.
(Now let’s see if my html codes and other parenthetical things work here or if I messed up. :))
HAH! “Speaking of assignation” was supposed to read “Speaking of assassination” and non of the parenthetical smileys worked either.
The link did work.
Here is a link to the McCarthy article that was incomplete on Tina’s post —
The Pipe-Bombs Story: Another Example of Why No One Trusts the Media
Thanks for cleaning up the link!
Looking good, Pie.
Thanks for posting the VDH article fr all to see. Read it earlier and it is spot on as usual.
“The Trump Russia collusion investigation has produced nothing.”
I know how the NYT annoys you … pointing out things you don’t want to face, but:
“Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team has indicted or gotten guilty pleas from 32 people and three companies — that we know of.”
“That group is composed of four former Trump advisers, 26 Russian nationals, three Russian companies, one California man, and one London-based lawyer. Six of these people (including now all four former Trump aides) have pleaded guilty.”
That ain’t “nothing” Tina. It’s a whole lot of something, and the fun has just started.
And, speaking of porn … I’m very curious to know how you reconcile your Trump support with the fact that he is the first American president ever to spend two years in office embroiled in a public brawl with a porn actress.
I’d be embarrassed. I don’t know why you are not embarrassed.
Zippy tacitly approves NYT assassination porn from her beloved NYT. Like NO ONE saw that coming! Thank you Zippy. Your protest is duly noted.
Trump embroiled in a public brawl with a porn actress? That is like saying Kavanaugh was embroiled in a public brawl with gang rape accuser Julie Swetnick and her creepy porn lawyer Michael Avenatti who represented “Stormy Daniels.”
Do you EVER listen to yourself Zippy? If you did, you would be embarrassed, but we all know you are miles beyond such self examination.
Keep up the good work, dear heart. You are perfect at representing the clueless ass left wing. Damn yer good! Whatever drugs you are taking, take more!
“That ain’t “nothing” Tina. ”
It also ain’t Trump Russian Collusion.
“…reconcile your Trump support with the fact that he is the first American president ever to spend two years in office embroiled in a public brawl with a porn actress.”
1. The alternative to Trump was an actual criminal who spent years supporting a serial abuser of women and intimidating his accusers.
2. Everyone knew Trump was a playboy. That was then. As President he’s been stellar.
3. Stormy made a legal agreement, which she willfully chose to break for personal gain, and was advised by a creepy lawyer, who, by the way, may soon be under criminal investigation for his roll in the Kavanaugh hit. Grassley believes he and Ms Julie Swetnick, may have “knowingly provided the committee with false information.”
4. The person who became the target in the scheme to spy on the Trump campaign, Carter Page, is suing the DNC and their lawyer (before it’s over he may also sue a handful of former government officials) for their crimes against him.
5. There are plenty of other presidents whose in-office-antics were much more embarrassing: Bill Clinton doinking it up with an intern in the oval office (and that other disgusting assault), he’s the worst of the lot. Then there’s the Kennedy Bros with their string of women in and out of the WH…even LBJ….all Democrats! You should be embarrassed that the media didn’t cover them with the same vitriolic hatred…instead they covered for them.
6. Trump has done more for the American people in less than 2 years than any other president in recent memory.
“I don’t know why you are not embarrassed.”
Perhaps you don’t know why because you can’t think rationally.
Lippy is pissed because the NYT did not print her assassination fantasy.
And you thought CNN was out to get the man before this? They’ve been keeping count … all this time:
Hee, hee, hee.
It figures a psycho like you would titter about a psycho CNN opine like this.
The guys at CNN can count? Wow…that’s somethin.
CNN has been significantly losing audience share since before Trump because of their lies and spin. (This might explain his disdain for the unprofessional network.)
2013, Western Journal, “CNN Target Audience Shrinks By 62 Percent”
August 2018, Daily wire, “You Won’t Believe How Bad CNN’s Ratings Have Gotten!”
September 2018, Unfiltered Patriot, “CNN’s Ratings are in Freefall as Viewers Turn Off Fake News”
Some people just refuse to learn.
It’s extremely telling that NOT ONE Despicable Demwit has called for the cessation of violent attacks on folks with different opinions. Mad Maxine and Eric Holder continue their bombast.
And regarding CNN/FNN’s nosedive in ratings, the only folks still watching that gaggle of Lefties have to be the families of those still employed there.
Ohhh my …
I’ll bet Fox is not showing you pictures of the suspect’s van, are they? Even CNN was being restrained … said the van had political stickers on it.
But the ol’ HuffPo leads with it … cause they know how much we like a vindictive chortle … at Pie’s expense. Not only must you face it … but we is rubbin’ your little doggie nose into it.
Psycho. I have no problem “facing it.” There is nothing to “face.” What the *uck is wrong with you Lippy? What a weird, ridiculous and sick fantasy world you live in. Damn! Did your parents have any children that lived?
Thank you for once more making a complete ass of yourself, dear heart. But that is something that comes naturally to you.
Ah, yes … well, that’s all very ad hominem … but does not detract from the fact that all your false flags are simply riddled, shot through, with factual evidence of one sad little Trump Warrior!
I mean … SUCH a LOSER …
The Donald must be mortified … to be associated with a FAILED bomber ???
The Donald is NOT associated with this man.
The man associated himself with Trump…a distinct difference that anyone with half a brain would realize.
Bet you’re proud of Democrat Bill de Blazio, who couldn’t utter the word terrorist to save himself until this unfortunate man deliberately sent scare bombs to protest the attackers of his beloved president:
You guys and your double standards…makes you look like a bunch of morons!
More from this excellent article, written before the bomber was known:
1) No ad hominem here Lippy, just descriptive accuracy. Now go crawl back under your rock.
2) You declaring ad hominem is ripe coming from a person who does nothing but engage in it.
“I mean … SUCH a LOSER …”
You just have to laugh at the pathetic third grade mentality Lippy displays in these pages on daily basis. A progressive paradigm. You go girl!
“…we is rubbin’ your little doggie nose into it.”
True to type! Vindictive as ever.
Have you seen Hillary and Maxine attempting to walk back their encouraging words for aggressive agitation, intimidation, and violence from the left? Such phonies!!!
I’ve read the accused was a member of the Green Party. Got onboard with Trump after the election perhaps?
Libby’s hate filled party shot up a synagogue this morning killing more Jews while they worshiped.
LOL, once again Libby falls for the Fake news of CNN and her biased liberal online news sources. Fox News DID show the van stickers as did the conservative online news sites. And the pictures were NOT blurred by Fox as her Fake news sources reported they were.
Hundreds of brand new, un-faded meme stickers on a FL molester van, and un-touched by understanding libtards in Dade County?