The Trump Russia collusion investigation has produced nothing. It’s not surprising since the evidence, so far, points to corruption and collusion between the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and deep state operators in the Obama FBI and DOJ. The manufactured accusation, organized first to defeat Trump and later to bring down his presidency, has failed miserably. Those who still think it will produce enough fodder for impeachment are crazy. But the constant criticism and media spin has ginned up anger and resentment. Crazy to crazed, the NYT has stooped to soliciting what the The Daily Wire describes as “‘Trump Assassination Porn’ that fantasizes about the Secret Service helping a Russian agent murder Trump.” (Excerpt at link)
This is how the left “tones down” calls for violence. I would expect better from a paper of such prominence.
This morning, instead of condemning the vile mail bomb act Democrats continue to blame Trump for such violence…most of which has been perpetrated by actors on the left:
1. Long before Trump, conservative/Republican speakers on college campuses have been met with incivility, including death threats, stoning by fruits and vegetables, and being dis-invited to speak.
2. Long before Trump Democrat officials have called for incivility. As he ran for office Obama referenced bringing a gun to a knife fight. later in his presidency he pitted blacks against police officers through characterization and lies, resulting in the murder of police officers in Texas and attacks on citizens by black mobs across the nation.
3. The attempted assassination in a baseball field filled with Republican congressmen followed sore loser anti-Trump vitriol and demonstrations (bloodied severed head, assassination plays, endless commentary, ugly feminist rally).
4. Left activists, inspired by rhetoric of Democrat leadership, have harassed and bullied Republican officials in public places.
5. Radical feminists, acting out like two-year-olds, attacked the character of Brett Kavanaugh without evidence and without regard for the rule of law, the presumption of innocence, or the result of an election.
6. Democrat stated policies, sanctuary cities, open borders, and the elimination of ICE, act as an assault on our nation, it’s medical and educational standards and resources and in crimes against our citizens. The policies are an assault on our nations immigration policy, the rule of law, and Western values. These soft violence policies directly inspire hoards of people to invade our boarders and overwhelm our services and legal system.
Those of us that have observed Democrat tactics since the sixties know beyond all doubt that the vast majority of violence, mayhem, and demeaning political rhetoric have come from the left. It’s a fact. But since the President pulled the curtain back, exposing the left media’s complicit reporting on behalf of Democrats, and since he’s chosen to stand up for America and those the left attacks on a regular basis, the negative, vile, violent strategy is finally exposed and backfiring. From the ridiculous Russian collusion accusations to the disgraceful Kavanaugh hearings left strategy has been an affront to the American values of fair play, free speech, and the rule of law.
The American people do not appreciate a constant barrage of negativity or policies by force and intimidation, or violent attacks. We don’t appreciate the politics of division. We don’t appreciate deception and lies. These actions are an insult to the things Americans have practiced and hold dear. The left’s political game is ugly and disgusting and reminiscent of tyrannical dictatorships. Hillary came out last week and clearly stated that we Americans will only see a return to civility if Democrats are given control. Could she have made the intentions of her party any more clear?
It’s one thing to be critical and debate honestly and reasonably…quite another to demean, threaten, harass and attack, or affix blame without evidence or proof. Violent “art” and “humor” also have no place on our society.
Americans do appreciate positive results. Our very successful president, Donald J. Trump, has delivered positive results in spades!
Look for a very strong showing by Republican candidates in the November elections.