- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: advertising pitches
It’s Summer. Time to Pitch.
“So God has a lava lamp. I’m cool with that.” Tom Bodett, pitchman for Motel 6 He made a career pitching hotel rooms. In the mid 1980’s Tom Bodett lived in Homer, Alaska, the southernmost town in the state’s highway … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged advertising pitches, baseball pitches, hot dogs, motel 6 Comments Off on It’s Summer. Time to Pitch.