- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: cancer research
Faith, Friends and Fortitude
“A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.“ Proverbs 31:10 I hadn’t hugged her for years. Not because of a jealous mate, but because one of us had cooties. Lin had bad blood … Continue reading
Posted in Health, Travel Tagged bone marrow cancer, cancer research, grand canyon rafting, multiple myelomo Comments Off on Faith, Friends and Fortitude