- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: letters to solders
Veteran Pen Pal Comes Knocking at Door
(Readers: I wrote this story based on an event nine years ago, glad to update it a bit.) Eighty words bridged seven thousand miles. “Write to a soldier and cheer them up,” said Mrs. Larsen, while coordinating a holiday writing … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Parent and Kids Tagged alabama crimson tide, csu rams, letters to solders, US Army, Veteran's Day Comments Off on Veteran Pen Pal Comes Knocking at Door