- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: north vally hockey and sports complex
Hockey Bag Violates Air Space
(Hockey Player Magazine, May 2014) Humans are among the smelliest creatures in the animal kingdom. We share the “Smelly Top Five” list with the wolverine, Tasmanian devil, polecat, and skunk. Hockey players are a unique subgroup. Though we are extremely … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged Chico california, Chico Enterprise Record, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, febreze, Hockey Clean, hockey player magazine, norcalblogs, north vally hockey and sports complex, reek out, Sierra Nevada Brewery, Smelly top five list 31 Comments
Even Hockey Coaches Have Hearts
Published in the Chico Enterprise-Record, Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph & Hockey Player Magazine (2012) “I thought this may interest you,” the email said. In the subject heading was a name, Wayne Marshall, my high school hockey coach. I expected the … Continue reading