- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
- 1917 the Movie
- Thoughts on Benghazi
- Quote of the Week
Tag Archives: north vally hockey and sports complex
(Hockey Player Magazine, May 2014) Humans are among the smelliest creatures in the animal kingdom. We share the “Smelly Top Five” list with the wolverine, Tasmanian devil, polecat, and skunk. Hockey players are a unique subgroup. Though we are extremely … Continue reading
Published in the Chico Enterprise-Record, Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph & Hockey Player Magazine (2012) “I thought this may interest you,” the email said. In the subject heading was a name, Wayne Marshall, my high school hockey coach. I expected the … Continue reading