- Meet the Army’s New Handgun
- Sow There! What’d life be without homegrown tomatoes, July 30, 2020
- Good News From Seattle – Sorta
- Police Don’t Want to Work at the DNC
- They Came Here Because We’re the Best – Now They Want to Change Us
- Cities People Want to Flee (Chico makes it in the top 20)
- Does the Left Know the Difference Between a Protester and a Criminal?
- More About Black Lives Matter
- Is BLM a Racist Organization?
- Racist Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Toronto
Tag Archives: north vally hockey and sports complex
(Hockey Player Magazine, May 2014) Humans are among the smelliest creatures in the animal kingdom. We share the “Smelly Top Five” list with the wolverine, Tasmanian devil, polecat, and skunk. Hockey players are a unique subgroup. Though we are extremely … Continue reading
Published in the Chico Enterprise-Record, Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph & Hockey Player Magazine (2012) “I thought this may interest you,” the email said. In the subject heading was a name, Wayne Marshall, my high school hockey coach. I expected the … Continue reading