- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: quitting
Kid’s Quitting is Father’s Dilemma
She lasted 90 hours over three seasons. Maggie was not an outlier. Not in soccer. In Outliers author Malcolm Gladwell explains the “10,000 Hour Rule” which claims that the key to success is a matter of practicing a specific task for … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Parent and Kids, Sports Tagged bill gates, child prodigies, father's day, mozart, outliers, quitting, ten thousand hour rule, wayne gretzky, youth soccer 2 Comments