- Gen. Flynn Case Takes a new Turn
- Threats Used to Stop Trump’s Appointment
- Candice Owens Tells Off White Liberals
- Spkr Nancy Pelosi – The Joseph Goebbels of the Democrats
- Breaking News! Jerry Nadler Caught by Hot Mike
- M1A1 – One of the Best Tanks Ever Produced
- Grand Plan for Homeless Flocking to Chico – Sure It’s Expensive!
- Cindy McCain Duped by Fake News
- Louisville – What Law Did the Police Break?
- Biden’s SCOTUS Picks
Tag Archives: father’s day
Like many dads today I await a phone call. Or maybe a text. That’s all I need. No ties, cards, soap-on-a-rope, or socks. Just a call.
She lasted 90 hours over three seasons. Maggie was not an outlier. Not in soccer. In Outliers author Malcolm Gladwell explains the “10,000 Hour Rule” which claims that the key to success is a matter of practicing a specific task for … Continue reading