- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: recreation hockey
Old Geezers are Just Boys with Wrinkles
(Hockey Player Magazine, May 2020) I’m getting older. I guess my friends are getting older too. “Get on the list,” he texted. “What list?” “Geezer hockey, Friday morning, minimum age is 50.” “It’s been a while since I skated on … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged beer league hockey, ccm tacks, colorado college, geezer hockey, hockey player magazine, honnen arena, recreation hockey Comments Off on Old Geezers are Just Boys with Wrinkles