- RENT CONTROL!
- California’s Boo-boo Choo-Choo
- Church Under Siege – From Within!
- A Case for Freedom
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
Tag Archives: beer league hockey
Published in the Chico Enterprise-Record, Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph & Hockey Player Magazine (2012) Readers, a prologue: This article previously appeared in several newspapers and on my blog. I share it again in memory of Eric Trivedi, a fellow hockey … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, October 2017) “A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky Some scoring statistics are best forgotten. You’re not a hockey player until you’ve scored on yourself a saying goes, quoted by … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, April 2017) “You can’t applaud a referee.” Alex Ferguson, Coach, Manchester United They are jeered, never cheered. It’s black and white. Great referees are invisible to the general fan but invincible to the general jerk. Officiating is … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2016) Every team has one. Whether its baseball, basketball or badminton, there’s always that one guy who doesn’t quite enmesh locker room society. Maybe it’s his or her lousy jokes, bad breath, or that they wear … Continue reading