- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: beer league hockey
(Hockey Player Magazine, May 2020) I’m getting older. I guess my friends are getting older too. “Get on the list,” he texted. “What list?” “Geezer hockey, Friday morning, minimum age is 50.” “It’s been a while since I skated on … Continue reading
(Published in Hockey Player Magazine, April 2019) Zero, ten, two isn’t a bike lock combination. It was last season’s hockey record. My Blazers suffered more takedowns last Fall than MMA wrestlers. The losses really sucked when we went 1-12 a … Continue reading
Published in the Chico Enterprise-Record, Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph & Hockey Player Magazine (2012) Readers, a prologue: This article previously appeared in several newspapers and on my blog. I share it again in memory of Eric Trivedi, a fellow hockey … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, October 2017) “A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky Some scoring statistics are best forgotten. You’re not a hockey player until you’ve scored on yourself a saying goes, quoted by … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, April 2017) “You can’t applaud a referee.” Alex Ferguson, Coach, Manchester United They are jeered, never cheered. It’s black and white. Great referees are invisible to the general fan but invincible to the general jerk. Officiating is … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2016) Every team has one. Whether its baseball, basketball or badminton, there’s always that one guy who doesn’t quite enmesh locker room society. Maybe it’s his or her lousy jokes, bad breath, or that they wear … Continue reading