- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Sweden
Hockey Mom Earns Frequent Flyer Miles
Hockey Player Magazine, Feb 2016 (Note: Names below were changed.) We boarded the jet two hours late, me and 350 others. No explanation was given other than lousy weather in Europe. My original seat selection was along the back row … Continue reading
Time well spent is all guy wants
No matter where you are at any given moment today it’s either tomorrow or yesterday somewhere else. Years ago I visited Sweden which is nine hours ahead of California. I returned to work and a colleague handed me a fax … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Parent and Kids Tagged chico, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy, etcguy facebook, hourglass, infinity scarf, lu lu's, mayan calendar, Stockholm, Sweden, work bench vise 53 Comments