- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: lu lu’s
The adult arm weighs eight pounds, about five percent of one’s body weight. Thanks to my holiday junk food diet, I’m that much heavier. I awoke this morning and had an epiphany: I still have the same arms. The calories … Continue reading
No matter where you are at any given moment today it’s either tomorrow or yesterday somewhere else. Years ago I visited Sweden which is nine hours ahead of California. I returned to work and a colleague handed me a fax … Continue reading
“Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.” Dr. Seuss The mornings after Halloween are the only days of the year my kids get a hall pass to eat caramel apples for breakfast. The apples are healthy, … Continue reading
(Readers: This is one of my favorite “holiday” articles, previously published in the Chico Enterprise-Record in February 2012). National Compliment Day, Jan. 24, is the day you compliment others or pat yourself on the back. This begs a question. What … Continue reading