- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: eric miller hockey player magazine
Hockey Mom Earns Frequent Flyer Miles
Hockey Player Magazine, Feb 2016 (Note: Names below were changed.) We boarded the jet two hours late, me and 350 others. No explanation was given other than lousy weather in Europe. My original seat selection was along the back row … Continue reading
Etc. Guy Interviewed by Michigan blogger…Dads of Divas
Even old guys can learn Twitter. I made the baby-boomer cut by a year or two and don’t know what to think about social media. Five years ago, when my kids began junior high school, I reluctantly set up a … Continue reading
You’re Never Too Old to Not Tell Mom
Whether you’re seven or seventy, there are secrets you simply don’t tell. My brother and I, free range boys who bored easily, exercised the “Don’t Tell Mom” rule well into high school. Our pact survived a multitude of sins, including … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged american whitewater, Blazing Saddles, Blazing Saddles cowboy farting, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, Donner Party, eric miller freelance writer, eric miller hockey player magazine, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, growing up chico magazine, Mel Brooks 5 Comments
Writer Thanks Chico for a Great Book Launch
I almost wore a sandwich-board sign, hired a clown, and rented a U-Haul® to import a truck load of cousins. I expected an audience of 15—but was delighted that over 40 people attended Lyon Books last week for the official … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged amazon books eric miller let me tell you a story, california, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, eric miller freelance writer, eric miller growing up chico magazine, eric miller hockey player magazine, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy freelance writer, Let Me Tell You a Story, lyon books, norcal blogs 10 Comments