- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: trespassing
Neighborhood Watchin’ Pays Off
I never expected needing to carry a baseball bat for walking my own property. I swing bats to miss pitches. Not fend off intruders. We own an investment property in town, an old walnut orchard thick on bark, long on … Continue reading
Posted in Community Tagged burning man, code enforcement, community policing, home security, illegal dumping, neighborood watch, trespassing Comments Off on Neighborhood Watchin’ Pays Off