- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: turkey and gravy
Thanksgiving Nut Cracking
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” Erma Bombeck A short break from togetherness may be a good thing. My wife assigned me a Thanksgiving Day project. “I need a cup of walnuts.” “Where’s the nut cracker?” … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, The Humor Project Tagged gravy, nutcracker, thanksgiving, turkey and gravy Comments Off on Thanksgiving Nut Cracking
No Gravy for Pets this Christmas
I stepped in it before I said it. It was the dawn of December 26. Sunlight peeked over the horizon, chasing away a cluster of stars faintly twinkling in the western sky. I yawned and switched on the coffee pot. … Continue reading