- SAFETY ALERT – CONVICTED RAPIST IN AREA
- North State Writers and Blue Room Theatre Combine for LiveWord II
- Elizabeth Ann Warren – Worst Candidate for President in 2020
- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
I enjoy camp fires but have NOT enjoyed the recent Camp Fire which hit the community of Paradise, California. For readers unfamiliar with Northern California, Paradise sits in the Sierra Nevada foothills about fifteen miles east of Chico and about … Continue reading
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” Erma Bombeck A short break from togetherness may be a good thing. My wife assigned me a Thanksgiving Day project. “I need a cup of walnuts.” “Where’s the nut cracker?” … Continue reading