- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
I enjoy camp fires but have NOT enjoyed the recent Camp Fire which hit the community of Paradise, California. For readers unfamiliar with Northern California, Paradise sits in the Sierra Nevada foothills about fifteen miles east of Chico and about … Continue reading
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” Erma Bombeck A short break from togetherness may be a good thing. My wife assigned me a Thanksgiving Day project. “I need a cup of walnuts.” “Where’s the nut cracker?” … Continue reading