- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Thanksgiving 2018 – Thanks Firefighters
I enjoy camp fires but have NOT enjoyed the recent Camp Fire which hit the community of Paradise, California. For readers unfamiliar with Northern California, Paradise sits in the Sierra Nevada foothills about fifteen miles east of Chico and about … Continue reading
Posted in Community, Holidays Tagged california wildfires, camp fire, firefighters, thanksgiving Comments Off on Thanksgiving 2018 – Thanks Firefighters
Thanksgiving Nut Cracking
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” Erma Bombeck A short break from togetherness may be a good thing. My wife assigned me a Thanksgiving Day project. “I need a cup of walnuts.” “Where’s the nut cracker?” … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, The Humor Project Tagged gravy, nutcracker, thanksgiving, turkey and gravy Comments Off on Thanksgiving Nut Cracking
Phooey, Let’s Gain Weight Over Thanksgiving
“If you think about a Thanksgiving Dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” Ina Garten, Host of Barefoot Contessa, Food Network It’s not the minutes that put on weight, it’s the seconds. I’m unsure who said that but whoever … Continue reading