- SR-72 – Scram Jet Exceeds Mach 6.2
- Say Hello to My Little Friend, the New Retroactive Text Tax
- Deep State – Guess Who Aggressed in Some Cases, Protective in Others?
- Trump and the Border Wall
- Huawei Exec Arrest and National Security
- Socialism Causes Workers to Riot in France
- George Sr. and the Bush Family
- CA Dems Legally Harvested Ballots to Defeat Republicans
- Justice for Conservatives and Free Speech at Berkley Campus!
- Mueller Targeted – Jerome Corsi Files Criminal and Ethics Complaint
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
I enjoy camp fires but have NOT enjoyed the recent Camp Fire which hit the community of Paradise, California. For readers unfamiliar with Northern California, Paradise sits in the Sierra Nevada foothills about fifteen miles east of Chico and about … Continue reading
“I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.” Erma Bombeck A short break from togetherness may be a good thing. My wife assigned me a Thanksgiving Day project. “I need a cup of walnuts.” “Where’s the nut cracker?” … Continue reading