Posted by Jack
Do you dare to take the quiz to find your unique standing among the people of America?
- Perfect 20/20= A Hero of the Republic!
- Score 19/20 = Patriot – Magun Cum Laud
- Score 18/20 = Patriot Par Excellence
- Score 17/20 = Patriot First Class
- Score 16/20 = Patriot
- Score 15/20 = Citizen
- Score 13/20 = Immigrant
- Score 10/20 = Canadian
- Score 9/20 = Undocumented
- Score 8/20 = Pinko
- Score 5/20 = Card carrying Communist
- Score 4/20 = Jihadist
- Score 3/20 = Democrat legislator in Sacramento
- Score 2/20 = Code Pink member
1. The original Constitution was written as a frame work for the administration of the Federal government and did not contain many inalienable rights. ( T ) ( F )
2. The motto of the United States is “E pluribus unum.” ( T ) ( F )
3. The estimated GDP of the USA in 2013 is about (a) 12.5, (b) 14.2, (c) 16.2, (d) 18.3 or (e) 23.7 trillion dollars?
4. The USA has 2nd largest land mass of any country in the world. ( T ) ( F )
5. The original Constitution was written more to enumerate individual civil liberties than it was for a frame work for the administration of the Federal government. ( T ) ( F )
6. Not all States have their own Constitution, some use the US Constitution. ( T ) ( F )
7. Luxemborg, Denmark, Norway and Sweden all have higher median household incomes than US citizens. ( T ) ( F )
8. The size of the USA comprises of (a) 3.5, (b) 4.1, (c) 6.5, (d) 8.1 million square miles?
9. How many States were part of other States first? (a) 2, (b) 3, (c) 4, (d) 5, (e) 6
10. Only Norway has a higher median household income than US citizens. ( T ) ( F )
11. Maine was part of Vermont, but became a state in 1820. ( T ) ( F )
12. The Capitol of Oregon is Portland. (T ) ( F )
13. South Dakota was once part of Colorado as a State, not a Territory. ( T ) ( F )
14. The Mormon’s wanted to create a State called (a ) Deseret ( b ) Moroni ( c ) Delphi ( d ) Jubal and it would have included Utah, most of Nevada and Arizona, and parts of southern California, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Oregon, and Idaho.
15. What was significant about the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo in 1848?
16. The Capitol of Texas is Dallas. ( T ) ( F )
17. The oldest active duty ship in the US Navy is (a) under 20, (b) about 40, (c ) 80, (d) almost 100, over (e) over 200 years old?
18. Who did we fight in the war of 1812?
19. What did Eli Whitney invent, several right answers, just pick one invention?
20. In what town was the first caterpillar tractor invented?
Bonus question – Which war had the most American fatalies, the short WWI, The Bloody Revolutionary War, the long Civil War or the Korean War?