- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: adult literacy
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you will go.“ Dr. Seuss Ten years from now you may hear this question asked at the 2030 Butte County Trivia Bee, … Continue reading
“I am part of everything that I have read.” Theodore Roosevelt Hold the date trivia nerds. Box up the Scrabble game and come out for a good time. It’s a big night for big brains and bigger laughs. What is … Continue reading
“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” Mark Twain Mark Twain lived generations ago but his words and wit live in print. … Continue reading
“Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles M. Schulz My commute to Valley Hi Elementary School was less than a mile. For a first grader it was an effortless downhill glide. … Continue reading
“A new world ranking of countries and their literacy rates puts the United States at 7th. Who’s No. 1? Finland.” Source: The Washington Post, March 8, 2016 Now there’s a bit of trivia I didn’t know. And it was published … Continue reading
So thrilled to support the 10th Annual Butte County Trivia Bee on Friday October 28, 2016. The event will be held in the Sierra Nevada Brewery “Big Room” (Chico, California). All proceeds support Adult Literacy Programming. Last year I co-emceed … Continue reading