- 37-year-old woman – 38 children
- Fort Worth – Cop Shoots Women in Her Own Home!
- Elijah Cummings – Death of a Great Statesman!
- Dead Body Clogs Sewage Pumps in Tijuana Mexico
- Trump Rally Live, Oct 17, 2019, Dallas Texas
- Seeking the Better Choice
- What to Take When Traveling to Mexico
- Trump Predicted to Win by a Landslide
- No Safe Spaces Release Date: October 24, 2019
- The Never Ending Middle East Mess
Tag Archives: adult literacy
“I am part of everything that I have read.” Theodore Roosevelt Hold the date trivia nerds. Box up the Scrabble game and come out for a good time. It’s a big night for big brains and bigger laughs. What is … Continue reading
“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” Mark Twain Mark Twain lived generations ago but his words and wit live in print. … Continue reading
“Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles M. Schulz My commute to Valley Hi Elementary School was less than a mile. For a first grader it was an effortless downhill glide. … Continue reading
“A new world ranking of countries and their literacy rates puts the United States at 7th. Who’s No. 1? Finland.” Source: The Washington Post, March 8, 2016 Now there’s a bit of trivia I didn’t know. And it was published … Continue reading
So thrilled to support the 10th Annual Butte County Trivia Bee on Friday October 28, 2016. The event will be held in the Sierra Nevada Brewery “Big Room” (Chico, California). All proceeds support Adult Literacy Programming. Last year I co-emceed … Continue reading