- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tag Archives: adult literacy
“There are basically two types of people. People who accomplish things and people who claim to have accomplished things. The first group is less crowded.” Mark Twain Mark Twain lived generations ago but his words and wit live in print. … Continue reading
“Life is like a ten speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use.” Charles M. Schulz My commute to Valley Hi Elementary School was less than a mile. For a first grader it was an effortless downhill glide. … Continue reading
“A new world ranking of countries and their literacy rates puts the United States at 7th. Who’s No. 1? Finland.” Source: The Washington Post, March 8, 2016 Now there’s a bit of trivia I didn’t know. And it was published … Continue reading
So thrilled to support the 10th Annual Butte County Trivia Bee on Friday October 28, 2016. The event will be held in the Sierra Nevada Brewery “Big Room” (Chico, California). All proceeds support Adult Literacy Programming. Last year I co-emceed … Continue reading