- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: hockey humor
Etc. Guy Hockey Story to be Performed Live
No costume. No props. No excuses. When I re-booted my writing career six years ago my goal was to get regular gigs and earn a passive self-sustaining income from writing. My writing income isn’t even passive-aggressive.
Posted in Community, The Humor Project Tagged arts and leisure, community theater, hockey humor, humor writing, live performance Comments Off on Etc. Guy Hockey Story to be Performed Live
Playoffs Are All That Matter
Hockey Player Magazine, May 2016 It’s only an eight game schedule but my body thinks otherwise—the season feels like 80 games. My legs burn with each stride while my lungs gasp for more air than a carburetor. But we’re in … Continue reading
Posted in Sports Tagged beer league hockey, hockey humor, hockey playoffs, humor stories, nhl playoffs, PG movies, prostate exams, san jose sharks 4 Comments