- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: chapstick
Dad’s Old Ski Gear Causes a Stink
“You stink.” No, it wasn’t an old hockey coach griping about my lousy shot, but another person of high esteem. My wife, Hun, pinched her nostrils while Kate sprang for the Lysol®. “It’s bad. The dogs howl and the cats … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged Aspen, breckenridge ski area, chapstick, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, Copper Mountain, duct tape, eric miller humor writer, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy freelance writer, etcguy twitter, Lysol, Mt. Disney, naproxen, norcal blogs, Old Spice, Sierra Nevada Brewery, Sugar Bowl Ski Area, Vail 62 Comments