- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etcguy freelance writer
I almost wore a sandwich-board sign, hired a clown, and rented a U-Haul® to import a truck load of cousins. I expected an audience of 15—but was delighted that over 40 people attended Lyon Books last week for the official … Continue reading
“You stink.” No, it wasn’t an old hockey coach griping about my lousy shot, but another person of high esteem. My wife, Hun, pinched her nostrils while Kate sprang for the Lysol®. “It’s bad. The dogs howl and the cats … Continue reading