- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etcguy freelance writer
Writer Thanks Chico for a Great Book Launch
I almost wore a sandwich-board sign, hired a clown, and rented a U-Haul® to import a truck load of cousins. I expected an audience of 15—but was delighted that over 40 people attended Lyon Books last week for the official … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged amazon books eric miller let me tell you a story, california, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, eric miller freelance writer, eric miller growing up chico magazine, eric miller hockey player magazine, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy freelance writer, Let Me Tell You a Story, lyon books, norcal blogs 10 Comments
Dad’s Old Ski Gear Causes a Stink
“You stink.” No, it wasn’t an old hockey coach griping about my lousy shot, but another person of high esteem. My wife, Hun, pinched her nostrils while Kate sprang for the Lysol®. “It’s bad. The dogs howl and the cats … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged Aspen, breckenridge ski area, chapstick, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, Copper Mountain, duct tape, eric miller humor writer, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy freelance writer, etcguy twitter, Lysol, Mt. Disney, naproxen, norcal blogs, Old Spice, Sierra Nevada Brewery, Sugar Bowl Ski Area, Vail 62 Comments
Humor Writer Biff America Keeps Skiers Laughing
“My parents practiced the rhythm method but I still can’t dance.” - Biff America in ‘Steep, Deep and Dyslexic’- His face and hands were tanned and weathered. Both were symptoms of someone who spends more time outside than in … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged backcountry magazine, Biff America, breckenridge ski area, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy freelance writer, james earl jones, jeffrey bergeron, president jimmy carter, Sierra Nevada Brewery, ski colorado, summit daily news 10 Comments