- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: costco chicken
“Dogs live in the moment and don’t care about anything except affection and food. They’re loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated.” David Duchovny, actor and writer Just carrying a leash triggers bouncing and slobbering. The leash implies … Continue reading