- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: galapagos islands
Bucket List Trips With Parents Were Worth It
Note: We’re in the season of Mother’s and Father’s Days. This story appeared in several newspapers and magazines. I wanted to share it again. Dedicated to parents. I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids, Travel Tagged amazon river, bucket list, colorado river, father's day, galapagos islands, grand canyon, mothers day, rafting 3 Comments
Time on waitlist helps guy to bucket list trips with parents
(American Whitewater Magazine, July/August 2013) [Readers: A shorter version of this article appeared in my September 2012 North State Voices column. I was thrilled to re-write it for magazine publication. The photos don’t give these beautiful places justice. You must go there. Hope … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids, Sports Tagged american whitewater, colorado river rafting, ecuador travel, eric miller freelance writer, etc guy, galapagos islands, grand canyon national park, latin american escapes, lava falls, professional river outfitters, sacha lodge, Sierra Nevada Brewery, sotar rafts 6 Comments