- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: humor writing
Etc. Guy Hockey Story to be Performed Live
No costume. No props. No excuses. When I re-booted my writing career six years ago my goal was to get regular gigs and earn a passive self-sustaining income from writing. My writing income isn’t even passive-aggressive.
Posted in Community, The Humor Project Tagged arts and leisure, community theater, hockey humor, humor writing, live performance Comments Off on Etc. Guy Hockey Story to be Performed Live
Paradise Chocolate Fest Benefits the Kids
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” Charles M. Shulz “I owe it all to little chocolate donuts.” John Belushi It’s time for hype, chocolate hype. And it’s okay to indulge. Experience a … Continue reading
Posted in Community Tagged chocolate, chocolate festival, chocolate lovers, food festival, humor, humor writing, paradise chocolate festival 4 Comments