- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: president jimmy carter
Humor Writer Biff America Keeps Skiers Laughing
“My parents practiced the rhythm method but I still can’t dance.” - Biff America in ‘Steep, Deep and Dyslexic’- His face and hands were tanned and weathered. Both were symptoms of someone who spends more time outside than in … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged backcountry magazine, Biff America, breckenridge ski area, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy freelance writer, james earl jones, jeffrey bergeron, president jimmy carter, Sierra Nevada Brewery, ski colorado, summit daily news 10 Comments