- Sow There! Safe, sane and nearly silent Halloween, 10-31-20
- 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- Dead Want to Vote In Florida!
- Are You Concerned About Possible Election Violence?
- END THE FREAKING QUARANTINE
- Two Propositions Require a YES Vote, 20 & 22
- Trump Has the Momentum to Win It
- Why Trump Needs a 2nd Term
- Biden Caught on Tape
- Trump is Our Best Bet by Far
Tag Archives: Biff America
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
“My parents practiced the rhythm method but I still can’t dance.” - Biff America in ‘Steep, Deep and Dyslexic’- His face and hands were tanned and weathered. Both were symptoms of someone who spends more time outside than in … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading