- SAFETY ALERT – CONVICTED RAPIST IN AREA
- North State Writers and Blue Room Theatre Combine for LiveWord II
- Elizabeth Ann Warren – Worst Candidate for President in 2020
- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
Tag Archives: Biff America
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
“My parents practiced the rhythm method but I still can’t dance.” - Biff America in ‘Steep, Deep and Dyslexic’- His face and hands were tanned and weathered. Both were symptoms of someone who spends more time outside than in … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading