- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
I’m neither sweet nor perfect that’s certain. At least I admit it. But it took a stumble upon hidden booty to remember that FEBRUARY 14th soon approaches.
(Readers: This is one of my favorite “holiday” articles, previously published in the Chico Enterprise-Record in February 2012). National Compliment Day, Jan. 24, is the day you compliment others or pat yourself on the back. This begs a question. What … Continue reading