- Sow There! Taking on the burden of other people’s garden bounty, July 10, 2020
- Dangerous Police Cuts from New York To Los Angeles
- Domestic Marxist Terrorists Work for Black Lives Matter
- How Long Will Our Democracy Last?
- National Anthem History
- South Dakota Governor’s Address at Mount Rushmore
- Facts About Covids-19
- Chicago – 14 Killed 63 Wounded Over Weekend
- Lady Tell’s It Like It Is!
- Oxford Fights Back – Allegedly
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
I’m neither sweet nor perfect that’s certain. At least I admit it. But it took a stumble upon hidden booty to remember that FEBRUARY 14th soon approaches.
(Readers: This is one of my favorite “holiday” articles, previously published in the Chico Enterprise-Record in February 2012). National Compliment Day, Jan. 24, is the day you compliment others or pat yourself on the back. This begs a question. What … Continue reading