- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Valentine’s Day
Guys, Need Valentine’s Advice? Hear from a Pro
I’m neither sweet nor perfect that’s certain. At least I admit it. But it took a stumble upon hidden booty to remember that FEBRUARY 14th soon approaches.
Posted in Holidays Tagged clueless guys, left brain, my big fat greek wedding, right brain, sun dried tomatoes, the dog house, Valentine's Day Comments Off on Guys, Need Valentine’s Advice? Hear from a Pro
Guy Needs Help With Valentine’s Day
(Readers: This is one of my favorite “holiday” articles, previously published in the Chico Enterprise-Record in February 2012). National Compliment Day, Jan. 24, is the day you compliment others or pat yourself on the back. This begs a question. What … Continue reading