- California Here I Come! Feel Free to Sing Along
- First Debate: Chris Wallace Five Stars
- Well now…
- First Debate – Biden 0, Trump -5
- Rep. Ilhan Omar is Source of Corruption
- EVACUATION ORDERS – AGAIN!!!
- Ready for the World Series?
- Sons of Democracy Video – Pretty Funny
- Three Things to Make Life Worth Living
- BLM Has Put Nation on Course for Bigger Trouble Ahead
Tag Archives: etcguy norcal blogs
“To speak well and eloquently is a great art, but an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.” Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Ready, fire, aim. I’m one who, to my wife’s chagrin and mortification, sometimes speaks first … Continue reading
Even old guys can learn Twitter. I made the baby-boomer cut by a year or two and don’t know what to think about social media. Five years ago, when my kids began junior high school, I reluctantly set up a … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading