- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etcguy norcal blogs
“To speak well and eloquently is a great art, but an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.” Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Ready, fire, aim. I’m one who, to my wife’s chagrin and mortification, sometimes speaks first … Continue reading
Even old guys can learn Twitter. I made the baby-boomer cut by a year or two and don’t know what to think about social media. Five years ago, when my kids began junior high school, I reluctantly set up a … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading