- My Corona!
- Homeless and the Pandemic Part 1 of 3
- A Failure of Government to Supervise Ventilator Production
- Economic Impact of Car Wrecks
- Hows That New Shoplifting Law Working Out?
- A Bad Week Draws to an End
- Who Really Got NYC Into This Mess?
- Sow There! Coronavirus coping means more time with friends, March 27, 2020
- Who Got NYC Into This Mess?
- More Good News on COVIDs-19
Tag Archives: etcguy norcal blogs
“To speak well and eloquently is a great art, but an equally great one is to know the right moment to stop.” Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Ready, fire, aim. I’m one who, to my wife’s chagrin and mortification, sometimes speaks first … Continue reading
Even old guys can learn Twitter. I made the baby-boomer cut by a year or two and don’t know what to think about social media. Five years ago, when my kids began junior high school, I reluctantly set up a … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading