- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
- 1917 the Movie
- Thoughts on Benghazi
- Quote of the Week
Tag Archives: eric miller free lance writer
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2015) December is the season for leaf fall, snow fall, and puck drops. My hockey buddies grin when frosty windshields mask the morning commute, especially the guys from Minnesota or Canada where vegetables come in casseroles … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading
Category: A visit to the hair stylist Anxiety Level: Depends Level of Difficulty: Also Depends Result of Blowing It: Really Depends My daughter, Kate, and I visited the hair stylist. Guys visits barbers, gals go to “stylists.” I need … Continue reading