- 20 Million Rats Taking Over Lost Angeles – They’re Moving North Too
- Dr. Drew Tells Truth About LA Homeless
- NPR VIOLATING FCC RULES?
- Jack Lee Art – Painting Titled, Birds of Prey (Stukas)
- Meanies on the Left Pick on 8 Year Old Girl
- Open Carry?
- Bowling Alone – A Great Book to Read
- Hope Your 4th was a Good One?
- God Bless the USA
- Is the 4th of July a Political Event?
Tag Archives: flat screen TV
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading