- My Corona!
- Homeless and the Pandemic Part 1 of 3
- A Failure of Government to Supervise Ventilator Production
- Economic Impact of Car Wrecks
- Hows That New Shoplifting Law Working Out?
- A Bad Week Draws to an End
- Who Really Got NYC Into This Mess?
- Sow There! Coronavirus coping means more time with friends, March 27, 2020
- Who Got NYC Into This Mess?
- More Good News on COVIDs-19
Tag Archives: eric miller etc guy
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2015) December is the season for leaf fall, snow fall, and puck drops. My hockey buddies grin when frosty windshields mask the morning commute, especially the guys from Minnesota or Canada where vegetables come in casseroles … Continue reading