- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: eric miller etc guy
Post-Christmas Do-It-Yourself Project Stymies Consumer Laggard
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
December is the Season for Puck Drops
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2015) December is the season for leaf fall, snow fall, and puck drops. My hockey buddies grin when frosty windshields mask the morning commute, especially the guys from Minnesota or Canada where vegetables come in casseroles … Continue reading
Words of Wisdom – W.C. Fields
I’ve had a dose of writer’s block this past week. After spending many hours, and seven drafts, on a particular piece I decided to round-file that story. This quote seems to fit: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try … Continue reading
Posted in Words of wisdom Tagged chico, eric miller etc guy, etcguy, etcguy facebook, vaudeville comedians, w.c. fields 12 Comments