- A New Kind of Criminal Arrives in CA
- Navy Updates Rules for UFO Sightings
- Sunday Confessional
- Another Black Mark in History
- HAPPY EASTER / PASSOVER
- Good News Everybody!
- We Need a New Law. . .
- Pie Guevara’s Friday Free-For-All
- Justice… Pffft
- San Francisco Losing Millions of Tourist Dollars thanks to the Homeless
Tag Archives: eric miller etc guy
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2015) December is the season for leaf fall, snow fall, and puck drops. My hockey buddies grin when frosty windshields mask the morning commute, especially the guys from Minnesota or Canada where vegetables come in casseroles … Continue reading