- Two Quakes Hit East Bay
- IMPEACH NEWSOM – HE’S THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNOR IN HISTORY
- U.A.E. Ship Disappears in the Strait of Hormuz – Iranian Hijacking Suspected
- 20 Million Rats Taking Over Lost Angeles – They’re Moving North Too
- Dr. Drew Tells Truth About LA Homeless
- NPR VIOLATING FCC RULES?
- Jack Lee Art – Painting Titled, Birds of Prey (Stukas)
- Meanies on the Left Pick on 8 Year Old Girl
- Open Carry?
- Bowling Alone – A Great Book to Read
Tag Archives: eric miller etc guy
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, December 2015) December is the season for leaf fall, snow fall, and puck drops. My hockey buddies grin when frosty windshields mask the morning commute, especially the guys from Minnesota or Canada where vegetables come in casseroles … Continue reading