- Two Quakes Hit East Bay
- IMPEACH NEWSOM – HE’S THE MOST DESTRUCTIVE GOVERNOR IN HISTORY
- U.A.E. Ship Disappears in the Strait of Hormuz – Iranian Hijacking Suspected
- 20 Million Rats Taking Over Lost Angeles – They’re Moving North Too
- Dr. Drew Tells Truth About LA Homeless
- NPR VIOLATING FCC RULES?
- Jack Lee Art – Painting Titled, Birds of Prey (Stukas)
- Meanies on the Left Pick on 8 Year Old Girl
- Open Carry?
- Bowling Alone – A Great Book to Read
Tag Archives: humor
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading