- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: humor
‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged american humorists, bill bryson, Dave Barry, garrison keillor, humor, humor writers, jeffrey bergeron, Patrick McManus, satire, satirical humor, will durst Comments Off on ‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh
Why Dave Barry Doesn’t Write About Religion
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project, Words of wisdom Tagged christmas stories, Dave Barry, humor, humorists, religion 1 Comment
Paradise Chocolate Fest Benefits the Kids
“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” Charles M. Shulz “I owe it all to little chocolate donuts.” John Belushi It’s time for hype, chocolate hype. And it’s okay to indulge. Experience a … Continue reading
Posted in Community Tagged chocolate, chocolate festival, chocolate lovers, food festival, humor, humor writing, paradise chocolate festival 4 Comments