- RENT CONTROL!
- California’s Boo-boo Choo-Choo
- Church Under Siege – From Within!
- A Case for Freedom
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
Tag Archives: speedos
“A remark generally hurts in proportion to the truth.” “Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction.” Will Rogers Will Rogers was an icon. Born in 1879, Rogers was an American stage and motion picture actor, vaudeville performer, American cowboy, humorist, … Continue reading
“Those who matter don’t mind, and those who mind don’t matter.” Dr. Seuss The mornings after Halloween are the only days of the year my kids get a hall pass to eat caramel apples for breakfast. The apples are healthy, … Continue reading