- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: american satire
Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
“A remark generally hurts in proportion to the truth.” “Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction.” Will Rogers Will Rogers was an icon. Born in 1879, Rogers was an American stage and motion picture actor, vaudeville performer, American cowboy, humorist, … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project, Words of wisdom Tagged american humor, american satire, humor writers, speedos 1 Comment
Political Comic, Will Durst, Returns to Chico
We stay in touch because we want to. A few years ago I interviewed Will Durst, an award winning funny guy, as part of my Humor Project (see “Baby Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator“). The dude cracked me … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged american satire, political comedy, POTUS trump, satire, will durst Comments Off on Political Comic, Will Durst, Returns to Chico