- Seeking Truth About Systemic Racism in Cops!
- What You Should Know if You are Being an Honest Protester
- They’re Here in Chico
- HOW To Be a WELL PREPARED PROTESTER (Friday… ANTIFA and others gather in Chico)
- Magic Show Makes Reality Disappear!
- George Floyd Autopsy Report Results
- Sow There! Plants that prefer to be left alone May 29, 2020
- Minneapolis Looting and Arsons
- It’s a Great Time to Chill
- Today’s Tidbits
Tag Archives: humor writers
“A remark generally hurts in proportion to the truth.” “Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction.” Will Rogers Will Rogers was an icon. Born in 1879, Rogers was an American stage and motion picture actor, vaudeville performer, American cowboy, humorist, … Continue reading
“With word processing, there is no end to the amount of words you can crank out without having to become personally involved with what they say.” Dave Barry in Cyberspace Like everyone else on the planet I’ve been busy, but … Continue reading
Writer’s block sucks. I hopped on a government web-site to research a project and stimulate my brain… only to discover that our government is closed. The web-site is kaput. Glad it’s not April 14th. So instead I’ll welcome you to 2018 … Continue reading
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading