- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: humor writers
Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
“A remark generally hurts in proportion to the truth.” “Chaotic action is preferable to orderly inaction.” Will Rogers Will Rogers was an icon. Born in 1879, Rogers was an American stage and motion picture actor, vaudeville performer, American cowboy, humorist, … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project, Words of wisdom Tagged american humor, american satire, humor writers, speedos 1 Comment
Book Review: Dave Barry in Cyberspace
“With word processing, there is no end to the amount of words you can crank out without having to become personally involved with what they say.” Dave Barry in Cyberspace Like everyone else on the planet I’ve been busy, but … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged american humor, cyberspace, Dave Barry, humor writers Comments Off on Book Review: Dave Barry in Cyberspace
Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
Writer’s block sucks. I hopped on a government web-site to research a project and stimulate my brain… only to discover that our government is closed. The web-site is kaput. Glad it’s not April 14th. So instead I’ll welcome you to 2018 … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged american humor, government shutdown, humor writers, Joel Stein, pj orourke, time magazine Comments Off on Kicking Off 2018 With a Few Quotes
‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged american humorists, bill bryson, Dave Barry, garrison keillor, humor, humor writers, jeffrey bergeron, Patrick McManus, satire, satirical humor, will durst Comments Off on ‘Tis Always the Season to Read…and Laugh
Humorist P.J. O’Rourke Pokes at Politicos
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading