- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etcguy eric miller
Humorist P.J. O’Rourke Pokes at Politicos
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading
Tour de Dad’s Classic Rock Transcends Multiple Life Stages
The Tour de France is composed of 21 stages, all in succession. For the Tour de Dad I bounce between multiple stages, at the same time, with no apparent order. I’m in my early 50’s which means I fall in … Continue reading
Word of Wisdom – Reggie Leach
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” Reggie Leach, Philadelphia Flyers 1974-1982 Hey folks, I’ve been tied up with other writing projects but have these stories in development for Etc. Guy: Adopting … Continue reading
Phooey, Let’s Gain Weight Over Thanksgiving
“If you think about a Thanksgiving Dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” Ina Garten, Host of Barefoot Contessa, Food Network It’s not the minutes that put on weight, it’s the seconds. I’m unsure who said that but whoever … Continue reading
Hockey Mom Gives Best Excuse to Miss Games
(Hockey Player Magazine, October 2014) The five of us frowned as we tied our skates. We were down two players and knew the next 45 minutes would test our lungs and legs. “Where’s Blaze?” Swifty asked. “At a Raider game,” … Continue reading
Maggie’s Run for Office Breaks Drought
(Originally appeared in the Chico Enterprise-Record in Nov 2012) “Humility is tricky. Once you think you have it, you’ve lost it.” Etc. Guy, aka Eric Miller (confused dad) I’m not politically astute -blinded by irreverence—and have the knack of saying … Continue reading
Shameless Marketer Searches for Readers
“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World Hey folks, if you’re facing a slow TV night, want to dodge yard work, or if you lose a bet, come … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged central valley business times eric miller, Chico Enterprise Record, eric miller freelance writer, eric miller let me tell you a story, etcguy eric miller, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, growing up chico magazine, hockey player magazine, lyon books, norcal blogs, Sierra Nevada Brewery 19 Comments