- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: etcguy eric miller
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading
The Tour de France is composed of 21 stages, all in succession. For the Tour de Dad I bounce between multiple stages, at the same time, with no apparent order. I’m in my early 50’s which means I fall in … Continue reading
“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.” Reggie Leach, Philadelphia Flyers 1974-1982 Hey folks, I’ve been tied up with other writing projects but have these stories in development for Etc. Guy: Adopting … Continue reading
“If you think about a Thanksgiving Dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.” Ina Garten, Host of Barefoot Contessa, Food Network It’s not the minutes that put on weight, it’s the seconds. I’m unsure who said that but whoever … Continue reading
(Hockey Player Magazine, October 2014) The five of us frowned as we tied our skates. We were down two players and knew the next 45 minutes would test our lungs and legs. “Where’s Blaze?” Swifty asked. “At a Raider game,” … Continue reading
(Originally appeared in the Chico Enterprise-Record in Nov 2012) “Humility is tricky. Once you think you have it, you’ve lost it.” Etc. Guy, aka Eric Miller (confused dad) I’m not politically astute -blinded by irreverence—and have the knack of saying … Continue reading