- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: willdurst.com
Baby-Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist He’s a superstar comic and satirist with a … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged boomeraging from LSD to OMG, borowitz report, cagle cartoons, chico, chico hotel diamond, David Brooks, durst journal, eric miller etcguy, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, Gail Collins, huffington post, lyon books, sierra nevada big room, Sierra Nevada Brewery, will durst, willdurst.com 39 Comments
Words of Wisdom – Will Durst
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house, and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist, b 1952 ### PS Readers: I recently … Continue reading