- Seeking Truth About Systemic Racism in Cops!
- What You Should Know if You are Being an Honest Protester
- They’re Here in Chico
- HOW To Be a WELL PREPARED PROTESTER (Friday… ANTIFA and others gather in Chico)
- Magic Show Makes Reality Disappear!
- George Floyd Autopsy Report Results
- Sow There! Plants that prefer to be left alone May 29, 2020
- Minneapolis Looting and Arsons
- It’s a Great Time to Chill
- Today’s Tidbits
Tag Archives: will durst
We stay in touch because we want to. A few years ago I interviewed Will Durst, an award winning funny guy, as part of my Humor Project (see “Baby Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator“). The dude cracked me … Continue reading
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist He’s a superstar comic and satirist with a … Continue reading