- Gen. Flynn Case Takes a new Turn
- Threats Used to Stop Trump’s Appointment
- Candice Owens Tells Off White Liberals
- Spkr Nancy Pelosi – The Joseph Goebbels of the Democrats
- Breaking News! Jerry Nadler Caught by Hot Mike
- M1A1 – One of the Best Tanks Ever Produced
- Grand Plan for Homeless Flocking to Chico – Sure It’s Expensive!
- Cindy McCain Duped by Fake News
- Louisville – What Law Did the Police Break?
- Biden’s SCOTUS Picks
Tag Archives: The Humor Project
No one knows the hour nor day. I’m not referring to prophecy, but to an odd situation everyone invariably suffers, whether you’re a high school kid on a date, an adult preparing to deliver a sales pitch, or God forbid, … Continue reading
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house, and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist, b 1952 ### PS Readers: I recently … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading