- Seeking Truth About Systemic Racism in Cops!
- What You Should Know if You are Being an Honest Protester
- They’re Here in Chico
- HOW To Be a WELL PREPARED PROTESTER (Friday… ANTIFA and others gather in Chico)
- Magic Show Makes Reality Disappear!
- George Floyd Autopsy Report Results
- Sow There! Plants that prefer to be left alone May 29, 2020
- Minneapolis Looting and Arsons
- It’s a Great Time to Chill
- Today’s Tidbits
Tag Archives: The Humor Project
No one knows the hour nor day. I’m not referring to prophecy, but to an odd situation everyone invariably suffers, whether you’re a high school kid on a date, an adult preparing to deliver a sales pitch, or God forbid, … Continue reading
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house, and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist, b 1952 ### PS Readers: I recently … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading