- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: The Humor Project
No one knows the hour nor day. I’m not referring to prophecy, but to an odd situation everyone invariably suffers, whether you’re a high school kid on a date, an adult preparing to deliver a sales pitch, or God forbid, … Continue reading
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house, and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist, b 1952 ### PS Readers: I recently … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading