by Jack Lee
Vladimir Lenin once quipped, “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”
These are actual recorded statements made by Barrack Hussein Obama, as a candidate or as president. You be the judge of what kind of man we elected. Was he being truthful, like a man of honor, standing tall on virtue or do you think he’s saying whatever he thinks will advance his own agenda:
- “You will not see your taxes increased by a single dime.”
- “Nobody is listening to your telephone calls.”
- “If you like your doctor or health care plan, you can keep it.”
- “When I become president, when a bill hits my desk you will have 5 days to review it online before I sign it.”
- “If you don’t have insurance you’ll finally be able to afford it, and everyone will have the security and stability that’s missing today.”
- “I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman.”
- “Secretary Kathryn Sibelius is the right person at the right time for the job.” (Obamacare Czar )
- “I’ll make our government open and transparent.”
- “We’ve created jobs at twice the pace of the last recovery.”
- “I want to be clear, if someone is here illegally they won’t be covered under this plan.”
- “It should not matter what political stripe you’re from, the fact remains the IRS must operate with absolute integrity. The government has conduct itself in a way that is true to the public trust.”
- “Now I know some people want me to bypass Congress and make the laws on my own, but that’s not how our system works.”
- “We need to build a 21st century VA that will better serve those who have answered our nation’s call, that means cutting through the red tape, eliminating shortfalls, fully fund VA healthcare… (and he closed with this doosey) I can think of no one more determined, or better qualified to do this than Gen. Shinseki.”
- This president promised his trillion-dollar stimulus would “create or save” 3.5 million jobs by 2011.
- Instead, as confirmed even in the latest “higher-than-expected” 2.8% real GDP gain reported last week, Obama’s big spending is still weighing down the economy, 63 months into a “recovery” that is far and away the weakest since the Great Depression.
- ”We have cut the deficit by nearly half since I took office.”
- “The way to make government accountable is to make it transparent.”
- “Our deficits are falling at the fastest pace in 60 years.”
- “Last year we started by reducing the deficit by one trillion dollars, those have already taken place.”
- “I will close Guantanamo – I will restore habeas corpus.”
- “This plan will cut our deficit by 4 trillion dollars.”
- “One of the things the next President has to do is fanning people’s fears.”
- “It’s important for us to make sure this is deficit neutral.”
- “First, no matter what you’ve heard, if you like your doctor or your healthcare plan, you can keep it.”
- “If you make under $250k you will not see your taxes increase by a single dime.”
- “I will provide law enforcement and our military with the tools we need to take out the terrorists and not undermine our Constitution and our freedom”
- You now know me, you know I mean what I say.”
He claimed during the second presidential debate he called Benghazi a terrorist attack the day after and this was confirmed by the moderator Catherine Crowley; but he actually sent Susan Rice, his U.N. Ambassador to five Sunday TV shows to peddle the fiction that the Sept. 11, 2012, slaughter of our Libyan ambassador and three other Americans was directly caused by an amateur video defaming the Profit Muhammad.
He promised he would not let Syria cross a “red line” on chemical weapons, which he now knows beyond a doubt that they did, but he took no action.
The president promised to change the seedy, dishonest ways of Washington, but he makes Nixon look like a pillar of virtue by comparison.
“A year ago, that widely disseminated campaign photo of Obama and his gorgeous family rang true with most Americans. Now they are coming to see him as one of the smoothest, most effective charlatans in American history.” Investors.com – 2013
DemoNcrats are famous for their quotes.
Remember the DemoNcrats getting their “temporary” tax increases a couple of years ago…or at least they assured us back then they were temporary…
Well, lookie here…now the DemoNcrats want to make them permanent…what a surprise…
I trust DemoNcrats about as far as I can comfortably spit a dead rat out of my mouth…
I wonder if the people of Paradise will be stupid enough to pass the “temporary” tax increase on their ballot…
As I recall we passed a temporary tax to pay off civil war debt and such…it was called an “income tax,” but it kept coming back whenever we needed a surge of cash. Then it was passed into a permanent law by democrats in 1913 with the 16th Amendment to the Constitution.
Well, one thing is certain, no matter how many taxes there are or how high they are they will never be enough. Just look at all the unfunded liabilities the city, counties and the state has. And look at the $17 trillion dollar federal debt and federal unfunded liabilities that amount to hundreds of trillions of dollars. These fools are leading us to an economic catastrophe.
This is a pretty good story (just that,no origin of fact) OF WHY OBAMA WON THE ELECTION.
‘The most eye-opening civics lesson I ever had was while teaching 3rd
The 2008 Presidential election was heating up and some of the children showed an interest.
I decided we would have an election for a class president.
We would choose our nominees. They would make a campaign speech and the class would vote.
To simplify the process, candidates were nominated by other class members.
We discussed what kinds of characteristics these students should have.
We got many nominations and from those, Jamie and Olivia were picked to run
for the top spot. The class had done a great job in their selections.
Both candidates were good kids.
I thought Jamie might have an advantage because he got lots of parental
support. I had never seen Olivia’s mother.
The day arrived when they were to make their speeches.
Jamie went first.
He had specific ideas about how to make our class a better place.
He ended by promising to do his very best.
Everyone applauded and he sat down.
Now it was Olivia’s turn to speak.
Her speech was concise. She said, “If you will vote for me,
“I will give you ice cream.”
She sat down. The class went wild. “Yes! Yes! We want ice cream.”
She surely would say more. She did not have to.
A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn’t sure. But no one pursued that question.
They took her at her word. Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it…She didn’t know.
The class really didn’t care. All they were thinking about was ice cream…
Jamie was forgotten. Olivia won by a landslide.
Every time Barack Obama opened his mouth he offered ice cream and 51.4 % of the people reacted like nine year old’s. They want ice cream.
The other 48.6% percent know they’re going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess.”
This is the mess Obama had promised us!
Remember, the government cannot give anything to anyone that they have not first taken away from someone else.
SO?, Did you vote for the ice cream?
Timing on the post Jack is excellent, PS ahead of the curve once more. Even people like Piers Morgan is questioning Obamas failed leadership and the BS rhetoric coming from the WH, and down through all channels of a failed administration.