by Jack Lee
Vladimir Lenin once quipped, “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.”
These are actual recorded statements made by Barrack Hussein Obama, as a candidate or as president. You be the judge of what kind of man we elected. Was he being truthful, like a man of honor, standing tall on virtue or do you think he’s saying whatever he thinks will advance his own agenda:
- “You will not see your taxes increased by a single dime.”
- “Nobody is listening to your telephone calls.”
- “If you like your doctor or health care plan, you can keep it.”
- “When I become president, when a bill hits my desk you will have 5 days to review it online before I sign it.”
- “If you don’t have insurance you’ll finally be able to afford it, and everyone will have the security and stability that’s missing today.”
- “I believe a marriage is between a man and a woman.”
- “Secretary Kathryn Sibelius is the right person at the right time for the job.” (Obamacare Czar )
- “I’ll make our government open and transparent.”
- “We’ve created jobs at twice the pace of the last recovery.”
- “I want to be clear, if someone is here illegally they won’t be covered under this plan.”
- “It should not matter what political stripe you’re from, the fact remains the IRS must operate with absolute integrity. The government has conduct itself in a way that is true to the public trust.”
- “Now I know some people want me to bypass Congress and make the laws on my own, but that’s not how our system works.”
- “We need to build a 21st century VA that will better serve those who have answered our nation’s call, that means cutting through the red tape, eliminating shortfalls, fully fund VA healthcare… (and he closed with this doosey) I can think of no one more determined, or better qualified to do this than Gen. Shinseki.”
- This president promised his trillion-dollar stimulus would “create or save” 3.5 million jobs by 2011.
- Instead, as confirmed even in the latest “higher-than-expected” 2.8% real GDP gain reported last week, Obama’s big spending is still weighing down the economy, 63 months into a “recovery” that is far and away the weakest since the Great Depression.
- ”We have cut the deficit by nearly half since I took office.”
- “The way to make government accountable is to make it transparent.”
- “Our deficits are falling at the fastest pace in 60 years.”
- “Last year we started by reducing the deficit by one trillion dollars, those have already taken place.”
- “I will close Guantanamo – I will restore habeas corpus.”
- “This plan will cut our deficit by 4 trillion dollars.”
- “One of the things the next President has to do is fanning people’s fears.”
- “It’s important for us to make sure this is deficit neutral.”
- “First, no matter what you’ve heard, if you like your doctor or your healthcare plan, you can keep it.”
- “If you make under $250k you will not see your taxes increase by a single dime.”
- “I will provide law enforcement and our military with the tools we need to take out the terrorists and not undermine our Constitution and our freedom”
- You now know me, you know I mean what I say.”
He claimed during the second presidential debate he called Benghazi a terrorist attack the day after and this was confirmed by the moderator Catherine Crowley; but he actually sent Susan Rice, his U.N. Ambassador to five Sunday TV shows to peddle the fiction that the Sept. 11, 2012, slaughter of our Libyan ambassador and three other Americans was directly caused by an amateur video defaming the Profit Muhammad.
He promised he would not let Syria cross a “red line” on chemical weapons, which he now knows beyond a doubt that they did, but he took no action.
The president promised to change the seedy, dishonest ways of Washington, but he makes Nixon look like a pillar of virtue by comparison.
“A year ago, that widely disseminated campaign photo of Obama and his gorgeous family rang true with most Americans. Now they are coming to see him as one of the smoothest, most effective charlatans in American history.” Investors.com – 2013