- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: free lance writer
Cross-country road trip tests family harmony
“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Just ask my siblings … Continue reading
Guy looks back at 1963
I reached a milestone today. I became cordless 50 years ago when dad snipped my umbilical cord. I am a product of the 60’s, a planned child but unscheduled. If you can’t remember where you were, or weren’t, here’s a … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged 1963 nostalgia, chico, chico state university, colonoscopy, Eric Miller, etc guy, free lance writer, Sierra Nevada Brewery 38 Comments
Memory lapse triggers hunt for milk and eggs
Either my memory is failing or my brain is overtaxed. I suffer from CRS syndrome – can’t remember squat. My wife, Hun, points this out with ease. Forgetfulness surfaces when I’m charged even a menial assignment. “Honey, please get some … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chico, daisy bb guns, Eric Miller, free lance writer, Sierra Nevada Brewery, target shooting 37 Comments