- Sunday Confessional
- Another Black Mark in History
- HAPPY EASTER / PASSOVER
- Good News Everybody!
- We Need a New Law. . .
- Pie Guevara’s Friday Free-For-All
- Justice… Pffft
- San Francisco Losing Millions of Tourist Dollars thanks to the Homeless
- California Infecting Dallas?
- Letter From Sean Morgan – Chico City Council
Tag Archives: mark twain
“You’ll never meet him,” a know-it-all consultant told me. “Patrick McManus is big time. He’s hard to reach. He won’t have time for you.” It pays to ignore naysayers especially when one is young, dumb, ambitious, and on a mission. … Continue reading
“Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.” –Mark Twain Readers, given the shenanigans in Washington these days I don’t know what to say…. … Continue reading
Regarding today’s Federal government shutdown: “We have the best government that money can buy.” Mark Twain, American author and humorist (1835-1910)