- SAFETY ALERT – CONVICTED RAPIST IN AREA
- North State Writers and Blue Room Theatre Combine for LiveWord II
- Elizabeth Ann Warren – Worst Candidate for President in 2020
- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
Tag Archives: growing up chico magazine
“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World Hey folks, if you’re facing a slow TV night, want to dodge yard work, or if you lose a bet, come … Continue reading
Whether you’re seven or seventy, there are secrets you simply don’t tell. My brother and I, free range boys who bored easily, exercised the “Don’t Tell Mom” rule well into high school. Our pact survived a multitude of sins, including … Continue reading
(Readers: Due to technical difficulties I am unable to upload images…for now. See also my main site by clicking on Etc.Guy.) Earlier this week I spoke to the Chico Authors & Publishing Society, on how a 51-year-old guy set up … Continue reading