- Facts About Covids-19
- Chicago – 14 Killed 63 Wounded Over Weekend
- Lady Tell’s It Like It Is!
- Oxford Fights Back – Allegedly
- BLM Protesters Struck by High Speed Vehicle that Skirted Roadblock! One Dead.
- Happy 4th of July
- Lift Every Voice and Sing
- Flashback Fourth – Check out my July 4 ‘Evening Jazz’ from 2014
- ‘New’ CurlingZone doc ‘Anything is Possible’ to debut July 4 on YouTube
- Life In Chico and Other Places Infected by Bums
Tag Archives: growing up chico magazine
“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World Hey folks, if you’re facing a slow TV night, want to dodge yard work, or if you lose a bet, come … Continue reading
Whether you’re seven or seventy, there are secrets you simply don’t tell. My brother and I, free range boys who bored easily, exercised the “Don’t Tell Mom” rule well into high school. Our pact survived a multitude of sins, including … Continue reading
(Readers: Due to technical difficulties I am unable to upload images…for now. See also my main site by clicking on Etc.Guy.) Earlier this week I spoke to the Chico Authors & Publishing Society, on how a 51-year-old guy set up … Continue reading