- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: growing up chico magazine
“Marketing is really just about sharing your passion.” Michael Hyatt, author of Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World Hey folks, if you’re facing a slow TV night, want to dodge yard work, or if you lose a bet, come … Continue reading
Whether you’re seven or seventy, there are secrets you simply don’t tell. My brother and I, free range boys who bored easily, exercised the “Don’t Tell Mom” rule well into high school. Our pact survived a multitude of sins, including … Continue reading
(Readers: Due to technical difficulties I am unable to upload images…for now. See also my main site by clicking on Etc.Guy.) Earlier this week I spoke to the Chico Authors & Publishing Society, on how a 51-year-old guy set up … Continue reading