- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Patrick McManus
“You’ll never meet him,” a know-it-all consultant told me. “Patrick McManus is big time. He’s hard to reach. He won’t have time for you.” It pays to ignore naysayers especially when one is young, dumb, ambitious, and on a mission. … Continue reading
“The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can’t read them.” Mark Twain A good read before bed time is my normal routine. Here are my three favorite books from 2017. If you … Continue reading
A lousy marketer I am. If I was smarter, and I wish I was, I’d have written this post last month as a shameless ploy to sell my book Let Me Tell You a Story. Oh, I’ll still plug the … Continue reading
Christmas is a week out and I’m in the same state of mind as I was 365 days ago. Hurried, disheveled and trying to jam fifteen minute errands into eight. We need a mega-blizzard in my fair town to slow … Continue reading
“My career doesn’t seem to be that it was one. But it’s been fun.” Patrick McManus, Outdoor writer, columnist and New York Times best-selling author We met at a Spokane restaurant two weeks before his 80th birthday. I arrived the … Continue reading
Where have all the humor writers gone? This question, posted on Patrick McManus’ website, racks my brain. McManus is a former columnist for Field and Stream Magazine and a New York Times bestselling author. He spins tales about fishing, hunting … Continue reading