- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: humorists
“You’ll never meet him,” a know-it-all consultant told me. “Patrick McManus is big time. He’s hard to reach. He won’t have time for you.” It pays to ignore naysayers especially when one is young, dumb, ambitious, and on a mission. … Continue reading
“The one thing you can be certain of: Nothing in fine print is good news.” Andy Rooney, American writer and humorist, 1919-2011 Andy Rooney was a real smart guy, but his cranky observations made him a funny guy too. Among … Continue reading
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading
Regarding today’s Federal government shutdown: “We have the best government that money can buy.” Mark Twain, American author and humorist (1835-1910)