- SR-72 – Scram Jet Exceeds Mach 6.2
- Say Hello to My Little Friend, the New Retroactive Text Tax
- Deep State – Guess Who Aggressed in Some Cases, Protective in Others?
- Trump and the Border Wall
- Huawei Exec Arrest and National Security
- Socialism Causes Workers to Riot in France
- George Sr. and the Bush Family
- CA Dems Legally Harvested Ballots to Defeat Republicans
- Justice for Conservatives and Free Speech at Berkley Campus!
- Mueller Targeted – Jerome Corsi Files Criminal and Ethics Complaint
Tag Archives: humorists
“You’ll never meet him,” a know-it-all consultant told me. “Patrick McManus is big time. He’s hard to reach. He won’t have time for you.” It pays to ignore naysayers especially when one is young, dumb, ambitious, and on a mission. … Continue reading
“The one thing you can be certain of: Nothing in fine print is good news.” Andy Rooney, American writer and humorist, 1919-2011 Andy Rooney was a real smart guy, but his cranky observations made him a funny guy too. Among … Continue reading
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading
Regarding today’s Federal government shutdown: “We have the best government that money can buy.” Mark Twain, American author and humorist (1835-1910)