- SAFETY ALERT – CONVICTED RAPIST IN AREA
- North State Writers and Blue Room Theatre Combine for LiveWord II
- Elizabeth Ann Warren – Worst Candidate for President in 2020
- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
Tag Archives: humorists
“You’ll never meet him,” a know-it-all consultant told me. “Patrick McManus is big time. He’s hard to reach. He won’t have time for you.” It pays to ignore naysayers especially when one is young, dumb, ambitious, and on a mission. … Continue reading
“The one thing you can be certain of: Nothing in fine print is good news.” Andy Rooney, American writer and humorist, 1919-2011 Andy Rooney was a real smart guy, but his cranky observations made him a funny guy too. Among … Continue reading
The problem with writing about religion is that you run the risk of offending sincerely religious people, and then they come after you with machetes. Dave Barry Just experimenting here with this post but as you can tell I’m a … Continue reading
“The Democrats are the party of government activism, the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller, and get chickweed out of your lawn…Republicans are the party that says government doesn’t work, and then get elected and prove … Continue reading
Regarding today’s Federal government shutdown: “We have the best government that money can buy.” Mark Twain, American author and humorist (1835-1910)