- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: norcal blogs
“You stink.” No, it wasn’t an old hockey coach griping about my lousy shot, but another person of high esteem. My wife, Hun, pinched her nostrils while Kate sprang for the Lysol®. “It’s bad. The dogs howl and the cats … Continue reading
The human brain starts working the moment one’s born. For guys, it stops the moment they speak to their mate. Guys process information in the left hemisphere of the brain, or left brain. We’re task oriented problem solvers. I took … Continue reading
(Readers: This is one of my favorite “holiday” articles, previously published in the Chico Enterprise-Record in February 2012). National Compliment Day, Jan. 24, is the day you compliment others or pat yourself on the back. This begs a question. What … Continue reading